Welcome to Highland Park Middle School! Our school community is committed to make a difference in the lives of our students by touching both the heart and mind of each student, so they can realize their full potential. We value what each individual brings to our learning community, and recognize that when we work, learn and celebrate together, everyone benefits. As a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math)-focused school we strive to:
Highland Park is a Future Ready School. The 2016-2017 school year will be the first year that every student will have their very own Chromebook. Students will be able to use these devices to access curriculum, engage in classwork, and collaborate with their peers in a true Future Ready environment!
Our mission is to provide a well-rounded education for all students that includes:
- Learning through a unique, experimental and collaborative process
- Inspiring creative, critical and analytical thinking
- Providing a rigorous and technologically enhanced curriculum
- Creating educational opportunities for students that will broaden their experience and meet future school and work force needs
- Assisting our children in becoming globally competitive in a world-wide economy
- Incorporating researched-based information with our community-based partners.
We invite you to partner with us as we engage, inspire, and empower a community of learners.